I’m happy to announce that over the next 2-3 weeks I’ll be posting blogs on recent papers dealing with sensory biology. The blogs are written by students of my upper division course BIOL167 Sensory Evolution for educational purposes. The blogs are great, and you don’t want to miss out. I hope that this will be a useful educational resource.
- Working on #outreach project. How to best reach non-scientists: showing data or appealing to emotions? Thoughts? #sciengage #scicomm 2 weeks ago
- RT @neiltyson: Odd that our measures of animal intelligence are often tests for what we do best, rather than tests for what they do best. 2 weeks ago
- RT @anjgoswami: 'paleomorph': new R package for GM w/missing data: mirror landmarks, Procrustes w/ or w/out scaling, compute vector correla… 2 weeks ago
- Just wrapped up a successful meeting of Claremont scientists standing up for #facts and the objective #truth. Getting organized! 1 month ago
- Close up of the eye of a Dusky Damsel, studying eye evolution in response to changes in the… instagram.com/p/BPp_RaCgSG-/ 1 month ago