I’m happy to announce that over the next 2-3 weeks I’ll be posting blogs on recent papers dealing with sensory biology. The blogs are written by students of my upper division course BIOL167 Sensory Evolution for educational purposes. The blogs are great, and you don’t want to miss out. I hope that this will be a useful educational resource.
- RT @CleveJones1: Nazis coming to town? Here's a positive and creative response. #Resist https://t.co/gcrHagYtJW 1 month ago
- RT @brianstelter: At 10:07pm ET, this @BarackObama tweet became the most-liked tweet in Twitter history. cc: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @DrEmSherratt: My favourite story about #tadpoles and #frogs to go along with our new @NatureEcoEvo paper rdcu.be/uZ2K https… 1 month ago
- RT @SICBtweets: It bears repeating... https://t.co/xWctAToQAB 1 month ago
- link to main dispatch: cell.com/current-biolog… 1 month ago