I’m happy to announce that over the next 2-3 weeks I’ll be posting blogs on recent papers dealing with sensory biology. The blogs are written by students of my upper division course BIOL167 Sensory Evolution for educational purposes. The blogs are great, and you don’t want to miss out. I hope that this will be a useful educational resource.
- Great #scicomm workshop at #evol2017 with some wild TV interview practice @DFofFreedom @joryweintraub https://t.co/03BIzlX9pY 2 days ago
- RT @phylogenomics: Reading: Your ‘thoughts and prayers’ are meaningless. To stop mass shootings we need to do this sacb.ee/a5lV 1 week ago
- RT @mdshawkey: One journal issue I'm excited to read cover to cover (except our article, which I'm sick of (even though it's awesome))! @ro… 1 week ago
- RT @fsantini2015: my new paper: Frederich et al, Body shape convergence driven by small size optimum in marine angelfishes https://t.co/vlX… 1 week ago
- RT @nhcooper123: All advice welcome. Aimed at beginners. Topics include organising your computer, documentation, version control, archiving… 1 week ago