I’m happy to announce that over the next 2-3 weeks I’ll be posting blogs on recent papers dealing with sensory biology. The blogs are written by students of my upper division course BIOL167 Sensory Evolution for educational purposes. The blogs are great, and you don’t want to miss out. I hope that this will be a useful educational resource.
- En route to #ScienceMarch LA! Great turnout Claremont! https://t.co/1haCfsm2Da 1 week ago
- RT @plachetzki: Very cool! twitter.com/sanichols_du/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Fishguy_FHL: This is an outstanding post-doc opportunity for aimed at increasing diversity. Check it out! Plz R/T https://t.co/bTqoCFOb… 1 month ago
- RT @_cingraham: Spider eyeball diagrams https://t.co/lztgHBLPNI 1 month ago
- RT @neiltyson: The fastest way to Make a America Weak Again: Cut science funds to our agencies that support it. 1 month ago