I’m happy to announce that over the next 2-3 weeks I’ll be posting blogs on recent papers dealing with sensory biology. The blogs are written by students of my upper division course BIOL167 Sensory Evolution for educational purposes. The blogs are great, and you don’t want to miss out. I hope that this will be a useful educational resource.
- Close up of the eye of a Fourspot Butterflyfish. Amazing pupil revealing the lens and a small… instagram.com/p/BL7TwlmgBJO/ 1 month ago
- RT @fsantini2015: How seabirds plunge-dive without injuries pnas.org/cgi/content/lo… 2 months ago
- RT @JohnRHutchinson: 60,310 word (incl. huge refs section) Dinosauria III book chapter on "Form, Function & Behaviour" now being submitted!… 2 months ago
- @JohnRHutchinson @KFeilich @AnatomyToYou sounds fantastic! 9 months ago
- Lots of good stuff in here, and food for thought! Inside the Eye on.natgeo.com/1IEAQkd#.VpiPE… via @NatGeoMag 10 months ago