I’m happy to announce that over the next 2-3 weeks I’ll be posting blogs on recent papers dealing with sensory biology. The blogs are written by students of my upper division course BIOL167 Sensory Evolution for educational purposes. The blogs are great, and you don’t want to miss out. I hope that this will be a useful educational resource.
- RT @scwang251: Years ago Ken Angielczyk asked me to look at some analyses for a REU student he was mentoring. That work turned into a paper… 10 hours ago
- RT @Friedman_Lab: New paper out in @NatureEcoEvo: UCE phylogeny & evolutionary timescale for acanthomorph teleosts. nature.com/articles/s4155…… 2 days ago
- RT @sarahtfried: This is officially my new favorite resource for phylogenetic comparative methods: coggle.it/diagram/Whbkkx… 2 days ago
- RT @adilson_motter: I liked the Oscars, but one of my favorite eye-opening movies from last year is only 4-min long and right from here, by… 2 days ago
- RT @macroevolut: Our paper is now available on a half a billion year old fossil brain in one of the most primitive stem group arthropods. T… 2 days ago