As part of my class on “Sensory Evolution” we went on a field trip to the San Diego Zoo. A few impressions below. Can you spot the nictitating membrane in the Komodo Dragon and the cloudy eye in the Gopher Snake (indicative of imminent moulting?). More to follow soon!
- RT @CleveJones1: Nazis coming to town? Here's a positive and creative response. #Resist https://t.co/gcrHagYtJW 1 month ago
- RT @brianstelter: At 10:07pm ET, this @BarackObama tweet became the most-liked tweet in Twitter history. cc: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @DrEmSherratt: My favourite story about #tadpoles and #frogs to go along with our new @NatureEcoEvo paper rdcu.be/uZ2K https… 1 month ago
- RT @SICBtweets: It bears repeating... https://t.co/xWctAToQAB 1 month ago
- link to main dispatch: cell.com/current-biolog… 1 month ago