As part of my class on “Sensory Evolution” we went on a field trip to the San Diego Zoo. A few impressions below. Can you spot the nictitating membrane in the Komodo Dragon and the cloudy eye in the Gopher Snake (indicative of imminent moulting?). More to follow soon!
- En route to #ScienceMarch LA! Great turnout Claremont! https://t.co/1haCfsm2Da 1 week ago
- RT @plachetzki: Very cool! twitter.com/sanichols_du/s… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Fishguy_FHL: This is an outstanding post-doc opportunity for aimed at increasing diversity. Check it out! Plz R/T https://t.co/bTqoCFOb… 1 month ago
- RT @_cingraham: Spider eyeball diagrams https://t.co/lztgHBLPNI 1 month ago
- RT @neiltyson: The fastest way to Make a America Weak Again: Cut science funds to our agencies that support it. 1 month ago