As part of my class on “Sensory Evolution” we went on a field trip to the San Diego Zoo. A few impressions below. Can you spot the nictitating membrane in the Komodo Dragon and the cloudy eye in the Gopher Snake (indicative of imminent moulting?). More to follow soon!
- Great #scicomm workshop at #evol2017 with some wild TV interview practice @DFofFreedom @joryweintraub https://t.co/03BIzlX9pY 2 days ago
- RT @phylogenomics: Reading: Your ‘thoughts and prayers’ are meaningless. To stop mass shootings we need to do this sacb.ee/a5lV 1 week ago
- RT @mdshawkey: One journal issue I'm excited to read cover to cover (except our article, which I'm sick of (even though it's awesome))! @ro… 1 week ago
- RT @fsantini2015: my new paper: Frederich et al, Body shape convergence driven by small size optimum in marine angelfishes https://t.co/vlX… 1 week ago
- RT @nhcooper123: All advice welcome. Aimed at beginners. Topics include organising your computer, documentation, version control, archiving… 1 week ago