As part of my class on “Sensory Evolution” we went on a field trip to the San Diego Zoo. A few impressions below. Can you spot the nictitating membrane in the Komodo Dragon and the cloudy eye in the Gopher Snake (indicative of imminent moulting?). More to follow soon!
- RT @scwang251: Years ago Ken Angielczyk asked me to look at some analyses for a REU student he was mentoring. That work turned into a paper… 10 hours ago
- RT @Friedman_Lab: New paper out in @NatureEcoEvo: UCE phylogeny & evolutionary timescale for acanthomorph teleosts. nature.com/articles/s4155…… 2 days ago
- RT @sarahtfried: This is officially my new favorite resource for phylogenetic comparative methods: coggle.it/diagram/Whbkkx… 2 days ago
- RT @adilson_motter: I liked the Oscars, but one of my favorite eye-opening movies from last year is only 4-min long and right from here, by… 2 days ago
- RT @macroevolut: Our paper is now available on a half a billion year old fossil brain in one of the most primitive stem group arthropods. T… 2 days ago