As part of my class on “Sensory Evolution” we went on a field trip to the San Diego Zoo. A few impressions below. Can you spot the nictitating membrane in the Komodo Dragon and the cloudy eye in the Gopher Snake (indicative of imminent moulting?). More to follow soon!
- Close up of the eye of a Fourspot Butterflyfish. Amazing pupil revealing the lens and a small… instagram.com/p/BL7TwlmgBJO/ 1 month ago
- RT @fsantini2015: How seabirds plunge-dive without injuries pnas.org/cgi/content/lo… 2 months ago
- RT @JohnRHutchinson: 60,310 word (incl. huge refs section) Dinosauria III book chapter on "Form, Function & Behaviour" now being submitted!… 2 months ago
- @JohnRHutchinson @KFeilich @AnatomyToYou sounds fantastic! 9 months ago
- Lots of good stuff in here, and food for thought! Inside the Eye on.natgeo.com/1IEAQkd#.VpiPE… via @NatGeoMag 10 months ago