As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- @UCSB_OakleyLab Gotta love auto-correct! 1 week ago
- Learn more about scalp eyes! twitter.com/ucsb_oakleylab… 1 week ago
- Thumbs up on this idea! twitter.com/omearabrian/st… 1 week ago
- RT @RBReich: The Watergate drip went on for almost two years, until Nixon resigned. This drip is faster, and the issue is far worse. 2 weeks ago
- RT @LAevolving: Please RT: PCA of variables combining morphological and spectrometer data. Should @Dev_Der use: 2 weeks ago