As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- Close up of the eye of a Fourspot Butterflyfish. Amazing pupil revealing the lens and a small… instagram.com/p/BL7TwlmgBJO/ 2 months ago
- RT @fsantini2015: How seabirds plunge-dive without injuries pnas.org/cgi/content/lo… 3 months ago
- RT @JohnRHutchinson: 60,310 word (incl. huge refs section) Dinosauria III book chapter on "Form, Function & Behaviour" now being submitted!… 3 months ago
- @JohnRHutchinson @KFeilich @AnatomyToYou sounds fantastic! 10 months ago
- Lots of good stuff in here, and food for thought! Inside the Eye on.natgeo.com/1IEAQkd#.VpiPE… via @NatGeoMag 1 year ago