As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- Lots of good stuff in here, and food for thought! Inside the Eye on.natgeo.com/1IEAQkd#.VpiPE… via @NatGeoMag 4 weeks ago
- Intriguing! twitter.com/fsantini2015/s… 1 month ago
- RT @noticingblog: Most animals on Earth breathe in a way that seems downright alien to us noticing.co/how-insects-br… NEW POST w/ art by the am… 3 months ago
- RT @Fishguy_FHL: Summer fish biomechanics/biomaterials course here at FHL. Micro-CT, 3-D printers, HSV, force, MTS...fun! https://t.co/7LkP… 3 months ago
- RT @NYTScience: Seeing the world through the eyes of bees and other creatures nyti.ms/1IXh4Kb http://t.co/Y5yigAsyau 5 months ago