As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- RT @bryanccarstens: Join us in Columbus for the 2018 SSB meeting on June 1-4. We'll have workshops, symposia, debates, contributed talks an… 2 days ago
- RT @Fishguy_FHL: For people interested in printing CT scans there is a nice collection of more than 1000 STL models. You select the thresho… 2 days ago
- RT @FABBLab: Fishy fact: Taste buds are not limited to the tongue. Watch a channel catfish for any length of time and you will notice they… 2 days ago
- RT @JohnRHutchinson: Congratulations to our @SICBtweets 2018 Best Student Presentation award winners for the Division of Vertebrate Morphol… 1 week ago
- The most goth bird in the world! twitter.com/edyong209/stat… 1 week ago