As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- Why Can’t Eye See Anymore? ecomorph.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/why… https://t.co/t929o2ldBr 1 day ago
- See-O2 : How Rising CO2 Levels are Affecting Fish Vision ecomorph.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/see… https://t.co/ixje2X5c1I 3 days ago
- Gymnotiform fish: truly “shocking”@creatures ecomorph.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/gym… https://t.co/m5nDYDH9nq 1 week ago
- Now You See It, Now…Why Do You Need So Many Different Eyes? ecomorph.wordpress.com/2017/05/17/now… https://t.co/SdJHEpj9ci 1 week ago
- Driven by the senses: support grows for the role of visual divergence in cichlid speciation ecomorph.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/dri… https://t.co/pyjEOWAq1p 3 weeks ago