As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- RT @CleveJones1: Nazis coming to town? Here's a positive and creative response. #Resist https://t.co/gcrHagYtJW 1 month ago
- RT @brianstelter: At 10:07pm ET, this @BarackObama tweet became the most-liked tweet in Twitter history. cc: @realDonaldTrump https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- RT @DrEmSherratt: My favourite story about #tadpoles and #frogs to go along with our new @NatureEcoEvo paper rdcu.be/uZ2K https… 1 month ago
- RT @SICBtweets: It bears repeating... https://t.co/xWctAToQAB 1 month ago
- link to main dispatch: cell.com/current-biolog… 1 month ago