As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- @JohnRHutchinson @KFeilich @AnatomyToYou sounds fantastic! 1 month ago
- Lots of good stuff in here, and food for thought! Inside the Eye on.natgeo.com/1IEAQkd#.VpiPE… via @NatGeoMag 3 months ago
- Intriguing! twitter.com/fsantini2015/s… 3 months ago
- RT @noticingblog: Most animals on Earth breathe in a way that seems downright alien to us noticing.co/how-insects-br… NEW POST w/ art by the am… 5 months ago
- RT @Fishguy_FHL: Summer fish biomechanics/biomaterials course here at FHL. Micro-CT, 3-D printers, HSV, force, MTS...fun! https://t.co/7LkP… 5 months ago