As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- RT @Dave_Hone: Important new #dinosaur find #Kulindadromeus and implications for the covering of these animals: theguardian.com/science/lost-w… 6 days ago
- RT @kcranstn: First day of the Paleo & Phylo for Macroevoution course @NESCent #paleophylo 1 week ago
- Giant Ancient Sea Scorpions Had Bad Eyesight news.yahoo.com/giant-ancient-… via @YahooNews 3 weeks ago
- RT @darkgabi: @ButlerLabBham @UoBGradSchool yay, congrats!! =D 1 month ago
- RT @joelmcglothlin: Price: opsin expression is sexually dimorphic, opsin dimorphism correlated w plumage dimorphism! #Evol2014 1 month ago