As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- RT @kcranstn: First day of the Paleo & Phylo for Macroevoution course @NESCent #paleophylo 18 hours ago
- Giant Ancient Sea Scorpions Had Bad Eyesight news.yahoo.com/giant-ancient-… via @YahooNews 1 week ago
- RT @darkgabi: @ButlerLabBham @UoBGradSchool yay, congrats!! =D 3 weeks ago
- RT @joelmcglothlin: Price: opsin expression is sexually dimorphic, opsin dimorphism correlated w plumage dimorphism! #Evol2014 4 weeks ago
- Looking forward to great macroevolution symposium, Sun AM: combining fossil and extant data #Evol2014 1 month ago