As Larry Witmer pointed out yesterday, this was a fantastic week for dinosaur paleobiology. Two papers on dinosaur sensory systems were published. One by Ryosuke and me, focusing on eyes, the other by Darla Zelenitsky and colleagues, sniffing out olfaction. CBC’s award winning Quirks & Quarks radio show will feature both papers this Saturday! And, as I just noticed, you can already download these episodes on CBC’s website.
- Just before Martin Sander's talk at the Humboldt Museum in @Winnemucca. #SeaMonsters http://t.co/VKhlQxTSbQ 2 weeks ago
- Heading up to Nevada for ichthyosaur excavation with folks from Bonn, Berlin, @NHMLA and @pitzercollege #seamonsters rule 3 weeks ago
- RT @Dave_Hone: Important new #dinosaur find #Kulindadromeus and implications for the covering of these animals: theguardian.com/science/lost-w… 1 month ago
- RT @kcranstn: First day of the Paleo & Phylo for Macroevoution course @NESCent #paleophylo 1 month ago
- Giant Ancient Sea Scorpions Had Bad Eyesight news.yahoo.com/giant-ancient-… via @YahooNews 1 month ago